- About this Iran travel blog
- Tehran to Kashan
- Kashan – The Fin Gardens
- Kashan – Baths, Houses and Bazaars
- Couchsurfing in Iran
- Iran Visa on Arrival
- Beautiful Isfahan
- Shiraz – Persepolis and the Necropolis
- Why You Should Take Day Buses in Iran
- Shiraz – The Pink Mosque
- Shiraz – Shah Cheragh Shrine
- Yazd – Trip to Kharanaq
- Yazd – Trip to Chak Chak
- Yazd – Ancient City of Meybod
- Yazd – Towers of Silence
- Kashan – Trip to Abyaneh
- Kashan – Maranjab Desert
About this Iran travel blog
I spent 3 weeks backpacking through Iran in February and March 2017. My trip took me to the cities of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Shiraz and Yazd. Mostly I stayed in hostels and cheap hotels, but I also did a small amount of couchsurfing.
If you have any questions about travelling through Iran, catch me on my Facebook page or in the comments sections of any of my posts.
If you are after more of a guide to Iran rather than a travel blog, check out my Iran Travel Guide.